Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Installing Vista on a new hard drive

Installing Vista on a new hard drive

Jacky

Hi

I've put a PC together including a CD rom. I've set the boot order to CD rom
first and put in the Vista CD. When I restart it does not boot from the CD.

Is there something else I need to do first?

TIA

Jack