Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: I'm back

OT: I'm back

Lasher

"Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#NYyPGYLGHA.2696
@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

> Lasher <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>>

>> How was Florida?

> You mean aside from the mugging at gunpoint? Pretty good.
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
> Thursdays.

Holy sh!t? really?

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Lasher

"Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:O996z8YLGHA.3936
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> Sneakers. Really. Come on.
> Sneakers? Who does that?

Dirty Mexicans in Florida. You and I both know that if you lived there.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Kline Sphere

>I'm serious. Wasn't me, but one of the people I was with. Took a couple
>thousand bucks worth of jewelery, his wallet (which had a credit card, ID,
>and about $200 in cash), and his sneakers. Sneakers. Really. Come on.
>Sneakers? Who does that?

Sorry to hear that man, hope your buddy's ok. At least the b@stards
never got his lapel pin.

>But aside from that, which happened on the second night, we all had a good
>trip.

cool.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

the plaintive wail of FrisbeeŽ:

> Did the thugs have walking canes? My guess is that they were retirees
> that were trying to get by on social security.
>
> Even New York thugs come to Florida to retire.

Technically, I guess you'd have to call them "semi-retired".

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Connecting two 1601's back-to-back via serial interfaces Cyber-Soldier Cisco 1 11-20-2003 07:49 PM
back to back cable sbab Cisco 2 10-21-2003 01:09 AM
Configuring VPN through Cisco PIX and ISA Server in Back-to-back scenario Dejan Gambin Cisco 0 10-16-2003 01:53 PM
back-to-back with ISDN Fiber Optic Cisco 8 07-25-2003 07:33 AM
Cisco 2610 back to back serial connection problem - please help pandula Cisco 1 07-10-2003 01:21 PM

Advertisments