Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Important information about Sun Java Certifications

Important information about Sun Java Certifications

Information

Sun Java Certifications
http://educational-world.blogspot.co...fications.html

Andrew Thompson

Information wrote:
>Sun Java Certifications
>http://educational-plagiarist.blogsp...fications.html

"Acquiring a Sun Java certification is a justification
for higher compensation and promotions. Sun Java
certifications give a difficult learning curve attached.."

I suspect Google will add weighting to how often
an article is plagiarised 'real soon now'.

When that happens, maybe this article will shoot
to the top of the ratings..
<http://www.theserverside.mobi/article.cfm/id/194842>

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

Remon van Vliet

"Information" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Sun Java Certifications
> http://educational-world.blogspot.co...fications.html

Am I wrong in assuming this is not the group to post this kind of
promotional nonsense?

Andrew Thompson

Remon van Vliet wrote:
>> Sun Java Certifications
>> http://educational-world.blogspAM.co...fications.html

>Am I wrong in assuming this is not the group to post this kind of
>promotional nonsense?

No you are 'not wrong'.

Please mung (plagiarist) spammers URL' s before quoting them,
or some simple minded bot may mistake you for a 'happy customer'
(or a schill).