Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to show user a customed access denied page when windows authentication is used.

How to show user a customed access denied page when windows authentication is used.

zlf

Hello
my website has role based access, and user without specific role assigned
cannot access specific page in website.

When the user try to access a page who has not been granted to access, the
web site should redirect the user to an access denied page. Instead, now
they are taken to the splash page to prompt user input username and
password. How to redirect the user to an access denied page in that case?
Thanks

zlf

zlf

And how can we make the entire site "Deny" by default and only allow access
with explicit authorization of roles?
Additionally, isn't there an "Access Denied" page to redirect users to?

Thanks

"zlf" <(E-Mail Removed)> 写入消息新闻:(E-Mail Removed) ...