Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Laser-etched glass tables?

Laser-etched glass tables?

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

I used to type 40WPM in high school, and that was on an IBM selectric typewriter. I haven't used a real typewriter for perhaps 10 years...

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

t-y-p-e w-r-i-t-e-r? wtf is that

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Just to clarify for you othersl he DOES know what it is, it's just not something we've ever used. You see, contrary to popular belief, Australia DOES keep up with technological advancements

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

it that like word perfect or sumthing is that what ur talking about... with a fancy typing keyboard

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

I type at a corrected speed of 80wpm and an uncorrected speed of 110wpm acording to Mavis Beacon. I learned through osmosys. My mother can type faster than me and I picked it up from just watching her when I was really young (like preschool). She'd be sitting at her desk in the dining room typing so fast it sounded like machine gun fire, actually a lot faster than that even. When i got my first computer I did a lot of hunt & pecking on that, (well, the first computer with a keyboard that is, the first computer I owned didn't actually have a keyboard, just lights and switches, then a punch card reader, etc)... I've just improved over the years. Some keyboards are slower than others. My best speed is on a NEC keyboard circa 1991. They don't make any keyboards like it anymore, all the ones made today feel like typing in jello.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Remember gents, you are what you type. At least that's true in the forums.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

So, without giving any hints, Al, what would you say that makes Unholy?

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

An animal. But one with a large bite.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i am an animal? a human animal.... sounds more like a race then a being type

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

In the race between the human and the animal, most times the animal will win. Unless it's a turtle or something like that. But then, that wouldn't be very sporting would it? No, you'd have to race like, a cheeta or something.