Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > FileUpload control

FileUpload control

David C

Is it possible to upload multiple files using the FileUpload control? It
appears to only handle 1 at a time. Thanks.

David

Mark Rae [MVP]

"David C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Is it possible to upload multiple files using the FileUpload control?

No.

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

Kelly Herald

Have you taken a look at NeatUpload? This module will allow you to upload
multiple files (as long as the combined size doesn't exceed 2Gig) as well as
be able to have a progress bar and the ability to cancel the upload. Also,
if you plan on uploading large files 100Megs and greater this module will be
much more efficient on the server memory because it goes in chunks. Unlike
the built-in file upload control where if you upload a 100 meg file the
server has to be able to allocate 100 megs of memory before it will fire its
event. Anyway, we use this module in a web app where I work and we can
easily upload multiple files up to 2 gig total per postback.

http://www.brettle.com/neatupload

Kelly Herald

FileUpload control. Eric ASP .Net 4 11-03-2009 11:45 AM
Selecting a date with the Calendar control clears the FileUpload control Nathan Sokalski ASP .Net 1 01-11-2007 06:47 AM
Selecting a date with the Calendar control clears the FileUpload control Nathan Sokalski ASP .Net Web Controls 0 01-11-2007 05:13 AM
FileUpload Control & Image Control eamon ASP .Net Web Controls 2 08-04-2005 07:04 PM
ASP.NET 2.0 FileUpload control Uncle Ben ASP .Net 5 03-23-2005 06:42 PM

Advertisments