Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > OT - PowerShell 2.0 CTP

OT - PowerShell 2.0 CTP

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

This one is for Charlie.
Windows PowerShell 2.0 Community Technology Preview (CTP)
"Windows PowerShell 2.0 CTP introduces several significant features to
Windows PowerShell 1.0 that extends its use, improves its usability, and
allows you to control and managethe Windows environment more easily and
comprehensively."

Both x86 and x64 versions are downloadable.
Carlos

Charlie Russel - MVP

Already blogged!

Actually, I've been playing with it for a few days. Great new stuff, I'm
really pleased. Just be warned - you need to uninstall your existing
PowerShell before installing the new. And it's not Production ready - this
is a CTP after all.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This one is for Charlie.
> Windows PowerShell 2.0 Community Technology Preview (CTP)
> "Windows PowerShell 2.0 CTP introduces several significant features to
> Windows PowerShell 1.0 that extends its use, improves its usability, and
> allows you to control and managethe Windows environment more easily and
> comprehensively."
>
> Both x86 and x64 versions are downloadable.
> Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Darn!.
I knew I couldn't beat you with the PowerShell news.
I read it a couple of hours ago here:
http://fileforum.betanews.com/
but that was "old" news to you.
Guess I'll have to check your blog more often.

Carlos

"Charlie Russel - MVP" wrote:

> Already blogged!
>
> Actually, I've been playing with it for a few days. Great new stuff, I'm
> really pleased. Just be warned - you need to uninstall your existing
> PowerShell before installing the new. And it's not Production ready - this
> is a CTP after all.
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > This one is for Charlie.
> > Windows PowerShell 2.0 Community Technology Preview (CTP)
> > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...DisplayLang=en
> > "Windows PowerShell 2.0 CTP introduces several significant features to
> > Windows PowerShell 1.0 that extends its use, improves its usability, and
> > allows you to control and managethe Windows environment more easily and
> > comprehensively."
> >
> > Both x86 and x64 versions are downloadable.
> > Carlos

Charlie Russel - MVP

That's what RSS is for.

I've got an unfair advantage - it's my official area for MVP status, though
you wouldn't know it from the time I spend here relative to the PowerShell
group. But no one has made an official 64bit MVP status, so I have to be
somewhere...

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64