Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Explorer.exe - application Error

Explorer.exe - application Error

=?Utf-8?B?emdpcmw=?=

When I boot up my computer (Acer 5100 notebook) I get this error.
Explorer.exe - application Error The application failed to initialize
properly (0xc00000005).
Click OK to terminate the application. It makes me click ok and then it
closes the error but I cannot do anything. All that is displayed is my
background photo. I tried starting the computer in safe mode and it does the
exact same thing. I cannot even turn it off with control, alt, delete. Can
anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
MZ