Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless???

Wireless???

vayha vayha is offline
Junior Member

hello, when coming to wireless interent surfing i am a really dumby. so can someone help me out please.?

I want to know how to set up a wireless interent in my house but just aint sure about many things. I currently have tiscali wired broadband at the moment that runs through a modem via phone socket and connects to my laptop with a USB cable.

Can i actually have wireless interent with this sort of connection by just buying a router and setting it up or will i have to change the sort of internet??

Will i have to ring up Tiscali to get them to do anything??

If possible can you help me with setting it up. give me a link to somewhere that gives me step by step info maybe???

Thank you

Last edited by vayha; 11-05-2007 at 10:15 PM..