Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: MUSHMOUTH ROB EVANS UNCOVERS THINGS HE HAS LOST

Re: MUSHMOUTH ROB EVANS UNCOVERS THINGS HE HAS LOST

Will Dockery

Rob Evans, the mushmouth poet, whistle-lisped:

> Only because I lost

Because you lost your hair?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...x-DrSivana.jpg

> Only because I lost

Your whistle-lisping mouth stuffed with slimeballs "performance
style"?

Unlikely.

> Rob
> --
> Rob Evans

Crawled out of the woodwork?

We know.

--
"You can't find "sense" in the poem, fine...
that doesn't mean there's none there, just

"Wobble" by Dockery & Conley (recorded August 14 2007):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVIF2-qWIUc

"Toxin on Glass" by Shadowville Installation - song by Gene Woolfolk
Jr, Timothy Maxwell, Gary Frankfurth, & Will Dockery:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XWUdCRbVnc

> Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access

Rob

In message <(E-Mail Removed) om>, Will
Dockery <(E-Mail Removed)> writes

mumblemumblemumble as he comes out of his alcoholic time warp and
provokes the observation:

William, you are a dishonest
(cut, paste and snip), lazy
(can't even be arsed to proof read
your own dysentery), misogynistic
(all women who disagree with you
are trailer trash babes), scribbler,
of unspeakable **** that you then
gargle while falling about
the stage (witness any "video").

Whatever is too stupid to say can be sung.
Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

Rob
--
Rob Evans

When I see a swine
I reach for 45-calibre pearls.

Meat Plow

On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 12:02:55 -0800, Will Dockery wrote:

> Rob Evans, the mushmouth poet, whistle-lisped:
>>
>> Only because I lost

> Because you lost your hair?
>
> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...x-DrSivana.jpg
>
>> Only because I lost

> Your whistle-lisping mouth stuffed with slimeballs "performance
> style"?
>
> Unlikely.
>
>> Rob
>> --
>> Rob Evans

> Crawled out of the woodwork?
>
> We know.

Must be hell to live life angry at people on your computer.

Will Dockery

"Rob mushmouth Evans" looked in his mirror and saw:

> (cut, paste and snip),

Which you've been doing with the same projection for how many weeks now?

> lazy (can't even be arsed to proof read

Writes the mushmouthed old liar Rob Evans, who constantly makes spelling
mistakes and typos.

>misogynistic

And from the archived evidence of your vicious attacks on Vera, Pandora,
Sharon McElroy and other women, you thrive on your rude misogyny, Mushmouth.

> (all women who disagree with you
> are trailer trash babes),

Another small lie from mushmouth Evans, since not "all" women are
"trailer trash babes", just one, and by her own admission.

> then gargle

Says mushmouth Evans, who has been shown to not only "gargle" slimeballs
during his recorded "performance" of "poetry" (chopped-up- prose), but to
spittle, spew, burble, and whistle-lisp his words, sounding like a stroke
victim, or simply a withered crone attempting to talk through a set of
rotten (see photo) teeth:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...x-DrSivana.jpg

However, sometimes the evening is kept free of superstar guests to
concentrate solely on contributions from the panoply of curious figures who
come out of the woodwork each month... from the anti- capitalist rants of
Rapunzel Wizard to... Rob Evans, mushmouth."

--
"Dream Tears" by Dockery-Mallard:
http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars

"Toxin on Glass" by Shadowville Installation - song by Gene Woolfolk
Jr,Timothy Maxwell, Gary Frankfurth, & Will Dockery:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XWUdCRbVnc

Will Dockery

"Meat Plow" wrote
> On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 12:02:55 -0800, Will Dockery wrote:
> > Rob Evans, the mushmouth poet, whistle-lisped:

> >> Only because I lost

> > Because you lost your hair?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...x-DrSivana.jpg

> >> Only because I lost

> > Your whistle-lisping mouth stuffed with slimeballs "performance
> > style"?
> >
> > Unlikely.
> >
> >> Rob
> >> --
> >> Rob Evans

> > Crawled out of the woodwork?
> >
> > We know.

> hell to live life angry at people on your computer.

Try to get over your anger then, Meat.

Me, I'm laughing at Mushmouth.

--
"Dream Tears" by Dockery-Mallard:
http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars

"Toxin on Glass" by Shadowville Installation - song by Gene Woolfolk
Jr,Timothy Maxwell, Gary Frankfurth, & Will Dockery:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XWUdCRbVnc

Rob

In message <e73b1$472f9ddf$4c49bd7a$(E-Mail Removed)>, Will Dockery
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes

mumblemumblemumble as he comes out of his alcoholic time warp and
provokes the observation:

William, you are a dishonest
(cut, paste and snip), lazy
(can't even be arsed to proof read
your own dysentery), misogynistic
(all women who disagree with you
are trailer trash babes), scribbler,
of unspeakable **** that you then
gargle while falling about
the stage (witness any "video").

Whatever is too stupid to say can be sung.
Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

No need to count folks - the Duck's on the job

Rob
(Duck AND job in the same sentence?)

--
Rob Evans

When I see a swine
I reach for 45-calibre pearls.

Dennis M. Hammes

Meat Plow wrote:

> On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 12:02:55 -0800, Will Dockery wrote:
>

>>Rob Evans, the mushmouth poet, whistle-lisped:
>>
>>>Only because I lost

>>Because you lost your hair?
>>
>>http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...x-DrSivana.jpg
>>

>>>Only because I lost

>>Your whistle-lisping mouth stuffed with slimeballs "performance
>>style"?
>>
>>Unlikely.
>>

>>>Rob
>>>--
>>>Rob Evans

>>Crawled out of the woodwork?
>>
>>We know.

> Must be hell to live life angry at people on your computer.

But if he got angry in r.l., he wouldn't get a tip.

--
-------(m+
~/)_|

Dennis M. Hammes

Rob wrote:

> No need to count folks - the Duck's on the job
>
> Rob
> (Duck AND job in the same sentence?)

"Try to have your writing make sense..."

--
-------(m+
~/)_|

On Nov 6, 9:33 am, Rob Evans, mushmouthed poet, wrote:

> mumblemumblemumble whistle-lisp gunky spew of a boring non-poem:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/berkshire/stage...bevanspoem.ram

"We know."

--
"...there are five native American art forms that we've given to the
world:

"Dream Tears" by W. Dockery-B. Mallard:
http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars

"Wobble" by W. Dockery-H. Conley:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

> Whatever is too stupid to say can be sung.
> Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

Will Dockery

Though somewhat inferior to his earlier work, these tunes showing a
lack of inspiration in the lyrics ("Seeds on the breeze/fill all my
needs/as we lay in the weeds...") and melody (though his endearingly
out-of-tune, simperingly wistful and unintelligible guitar and vocals
preserve the continuity) the next three songs by folk singer Colin
Ward are, as usual, amusing and well worth a listen:

Seeds on the Breeze by Colin Ward:
<http://www.firesides.net/seeds.wav>

Cards by Colin Ward:
<http://www.firesides.net/cards.wav>