Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Modal window does not refresh the data on the page after first request

Modal window does not refresh the data on the page after first request

gunalmel gunalmel is offline
Junior Member
Location: Ann Arbor

From a table clicking on an individual record a modal pop up window displays a form to update the details of that record.

Once update/save button is clicked on the modal window form modal window is closed and DB is updated. But if you again click on the same record modal window displays the unmodified information irregardless of how many times you update the same record either through modal window or individual SQL. But if I clear the browser's cache and delete temporary files then modal window loads and displays most up to date information.

How can I make modal window to refresh and load each time I open the modal window?