Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Ruh Ruh George...

OT: Ruh Ruh George...

FrisbeeŽ

Somebody wake TechGeekPro up.

kpg*

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#rI#LV8HIHA.6068
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> Somebody wake TechGeekPro up.

Aw, let him sleep. Once he sobers up, I'm sure he'll
fix the problem.

JaR

kpg* wrote:

> "Frisbee." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#rI#LV8HIHA.6068
> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>
> > Somebody wake TechGeekPro up.
> >

> Aw, let him sleep. Once he sobers up, I'm sure he'll
> fix the problem.

Might be time to dig out the checkbook again.

--
JaR
Cheap at twice the price

kpg*

"JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uYU73m8HIHA.1188
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

> kpg* wrote:
>
>> "Frisbee." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#rI#LV8HIHA.6068
>> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>>
>> > Somebody wake TechGeekPro up.
>> >

>> Aw, let him sleep. Once he sobers up, I'm sure he'll
>> fix the problem.

> Might be time to dig out the checkbook again.

Shouldn't there be an early waring system for that?

Or are you saying TGP is out of booze again? Which
would explain why he's sobering up. I hate it when
he stops drinking - he gets so rude.

The Rev [MCT]

Maybe my bonus crashed the server.

--