Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Feedback requested for article on abstraction.

Feedback requested for article on abstraction.

Daniel Pitts

Last week I wrote an article about primitive obsession. This week I
wrote an article that takes that abstraction concept to the next level.
I'd like some feedback on the article.
<http://virtualinfinity.net/wordpress/program-design/2007/11/04/primitive-obsession-2/>

The preferred way to give me feedback is through the built-in comment
system.

Thanks,
Daniel.