Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > cant connect after reinstalling windows 95

Reply
Thread Tools

cant connect after reinstalling windows 95

 
 
Mark Gregory
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-05-2007
I've just re-installed windows 95 - i was curious and went a bit retro but
now cannot connect to internet - i know I have before when I used to use
95 - any ideas?

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

START YOUR OWN ONLINE BUSINESS
FOR FREE!!


Visit the link below and start earning a
living online!

No catches, no con! There is not
a finite amount of wealth - we
can all prosper! I'll show you how
to make a good part time income
no technical knowledge
necessary - its fully automated!

AND IT'S FREE!!!

http://incomegeneratorplus.zoomshare.com/

If the link above doesn't work, copy and paste
it into the address bar in your browser.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Evan Platt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-05-2007
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 03:26:52 GMT, "Mark Gregory"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I've just re-installed windows 95 - i was curious and went a bit retro but
>now cannot connect to internet - i know I have before when I used to use
>95 - any ideas?


FOAD, Spammer.

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...om&qt_s=Search

Quit making some bullshit up as an excuse to spam your crap.
--
To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-05-2007
"Mark Gregory" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I've just re-installed windows 95 - i was curious and went a bit retro but
>now cannot connect to internet - i know I have before when I used to use
>95 - any ideas?


You need the Win95 client version, or the second release.
--

Bubble Wrap
http://public.aregner.com/bubblewrap.swf
 
Reply With Quote
 
Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-05-2007
Evan Platt <evan@*******************************> wrote:

>FOAD, Spammer.
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...om&qt_s=Search


My bad, didn't see your post.
--

Bubble Wrap
http://public.aregner.com/bubblewrap.swf
 
Reply With Quote
 
HEMI-Powered
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-05-2007
Mark Gregory added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

> I've just re-installed windows 95 - i was curious and went a
> bit retro but now cannot connect to internet - i know I have
> before when I used to use 95 - any ideas?


Have you considered something a tad more up-to-date, e.g., XP?
Win 95 is literally 12 years old and had any number of problems.
98 fixed some and introduced others, but both were pretty
unstable in my experience.
> --
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> START YOUR OWN ONLINE BUSINESS
> FOR FREE!!
>
>
> Visit the link below and start earning a
> living online!
>
> No catches, no con! There is not
> a finite amount of wealth - we
> can all prosper! I'll show you how
> to make a good part time income
> no technical knowledge
> necessary - its fully automated!
>
> AND IT'S FREE!!!
>
> http://incomegeneratorplus.zoomshare.com/
>
> If the link above doesn't work, copy and paste
> it into the address bar in your browser.
>
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>
>




--
HP, aka Jerry
 
Reply With Quote
 
wisdomkiller & pain
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-05-2007
Mark Gregory wrote:
.....
> --
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> START YOUR OWN ONLINE BUSINESS
> FOR FREE!!
>

NNTP-Posting-Host: 86.9.34.79
X-Complaints-To: http://netreport.virginmedia.com
X-Trace: newsfe3-win.ntli.net 1194233212 86.9.34.79 (Mon, 05 Nov 2007
03:26:52 GMT)

Shoot the spammers.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FTP cant connect after ICS Travis Wireless Networking 2 04-15-2007 12:04 AM
Reinstalling programs after reinstalling Windows XP Pro Rock Gibbons Computer Support 20 03-27-2007 05:34 PM
cant compile on linux system.cant compile on cant compile onlinux system. Nagaraj C++ 1 03-01-2007 11:18 AM
FF/TB Question After Changing MotherBoard + Reinstalling Win2K Herb Firefox 1 12-03-2005 05:43 PM
Re: Cant connect to the internet after error message °Mike° Computer Support 5 07-07-2003 08:15 PM



Advertisments