Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET FAQ/Knowledge Base Software

ASP.NET FAQ/Knowledge Base Software

Spam Catcher

Hello,

Does anyone have a recommendation for knowledge base software for ASP.NET?
Any open source solutions out there?

I'm looking for a system which I can integrate into existing pages if
possible.

Thanks!

John Timney \(MVP\)

Not a lot of difference between a knowledge base and a bug tracking system.
So you could probably utilise on eof the open source trackign systems with a
little effort. Something like this should get you started.

http://www.ifdefined.com/bugtrackernet.html

Regards

John Timney (MVP)
http://www.johntimney.com
http://www.johntimney.com/blog

"Spam Catcher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns99DEE354B3865usenethoneypotrogers@127.0.0. 1...
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have a recommendation for knowledge base software for ASP.NET?
> Any open source solutions out there?
>
> I'm looking for a system which I can integrate into existing pages if
> possible.
>
> Thanks!

Alexey Smirnov

On Nov 5, 4:20 am, Spam Catcher <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have a recommendation for knowledge base software for ASP.NET?
> Any open source solutions out there?
>
> I'm looking for a system which I can integrate into existing pages if
> possible.
>
> Thanks!

This one is not for free, but you could check it as well
http://www.instantasp.com/Products/I...B/Default.aspx