Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Microsoft Office 2007 problem.

Microsoft Office 2007 problem.

Knut Arvid Keilen

On a hard disk that earlier crashed but later was recovered I have Microsoft
Office 2007 installed.

There is a module included in it which is called "Business Contact Manager".

By mistake I earlier deleted this element from the box which administers my
e-mail database information.

I have uninstalled Microsoft Office and re-installed it. There are two
installation files, X12-46716.exe and X12-69917.exe .

The first one is the installation for Microsoft Office itself. I also have
shortcuts to Microsoft Office Accounting 2007 and its tools as well as
Microsoft Clip Organizer / Microsoft Office Picture Manager and Microsoft
SQL Server 2005 which all seem to be working.

Thanks for any help !

lee h

Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
> Thanks for any help !

But you failed to ask a question.

Knut Arvid Keilen

"lee h" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i melding
news:ZevXi.18850$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
>> Thanks for any help !

> But you failed to ask a question.

But you failed to help - read the posting through, it should suffice.

Gordon

"Knut Arvid Keilen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "lee h" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i melding
> news:ZevXi.18850$(E-Mail Removed) t...
>> Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
>>> Thanks for any help !

>> But you failed to ask a question.
>>

> But you failed to help - read the posting through, it should suffice.

Umm no, you made some statements on what you had done. There was NO question
at the end about what you needed help with!

lee h

Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
> "lee h" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i melding
> news:ZevXi.18850$(E-Mail Removed) t...
>> Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
>>> Thanks for any help !

>> But you failed to ask a question.

> But you failed to help - read the posting through, it should suffice.

Judging by the *deluge* of answers in the last twenty four
hours, your hidden/implied query seems either too subtle
or absent?

Thai C. Stacy

news:J4OXi.894$(E-Mail Removed)
> Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
>> "lee h" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i melding
>> news:ZevXi.18850$(E-Mail Removed) t...
>>> But you failed to ask a question.

>> But you failed to help - read the posting through, it should suffice.

> Judging by the *deluge* of answers in the last twenty four
> hours, your hidden/implied query seems either too subtle
> or absent?

That was an easy one to solve!