Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Microsoft Office 2007 Problem.

Microsoft Office 2007 Problem.

Knut Arvid Keilen

On a hard disk that earlier crashed but later was recovered I have Microsoft
Office 2007 installed.

There is a module included in it which is called "Business Contact Manager".

By mistake I earlier deleted this element from the box which administers my
e-mail database information.

I have uninstalled Microsoft Office and re-installed it. There are two
installation files, X12-46716.exe and X12-69917.exe .

The first one is the installation for Microsoft Office itself. I also have
shortcuts to Microsoft Office Accounting 2007 and its tools as well as
Microsoft Clip Organizer / Microsoft Office Picture Manager and Microsoft
SQL Server 2005 which all seem to be working.

Thanks for any help !

wisdomkiller & pain

Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:

> On a hard disk that earlier crashed but later was recovered I have
> Microsoft Office 2007 installed.
>
> There is a module included in it which is called "Business Contact
> Manager".
>
> By mistake I earlier deleted this element from the box which administers
> my e-mail database information.
>
> I have uninstalled Microsoft Office and re-installed it. There are two
> installation files, X12-46716.exe and X12-69917.exe .
>
> The first one is the installation for Microsoft Office itself. I also have
> shortcuts to Microsoft Office Accounting 2007 and its tools as well as
> Microsoft Clip Organizer / Microsoft Office Picture Manager and Microsoft
> SQL Server 2005 which all seem to be working.
>
> Thanks for any help !

You are doomed. Come join the row again, in a new thread, at least 2 weeks
later ... or prepare for a flamewar.
Btw., sarcasm comes with the mischief, for free.
Hopefully that did help.

Knut Arvid Keilen

"wisdomkiller & pain" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i melding
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

From: wisdomkiller & pain <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
Subject: Re: Microsoft Office 2007 Problem.
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 20:06:31 +0100

wisdomkiller & pain

Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:

number1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!border1.nntp.dca.gig anews.com!nntp.giganews.com!postnews.google.com!ne ws4.google.com!feeder1-2.proxad.net!proxad.net!feeder1-1.proxad.net!feeder.news-service.com!feeder.news-service.com!news.motzarella.org!motzarella.org!new s
> From: wisdomkiller & pain <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
> Subject: Re: Microsoft Office 2007 Problem.
> Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 20:06:31 +0100

Well, everyone can read this from the headers, where is your point?
Just as (little) obvious as your previous post. No question. Unquestionable.