Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Problems with Google docs in Firefox

Problems with Google docs in Firefox

bobboy

Hi all, When I use a spreadshhet in google docs it freezes the page
and the rest of fireox either while I'm changing something or after.
I need to use alt, ctl delete to closre the program. Any ideas?