Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > The USA is becoming a police state

The USA is becoming a police state

Joe

Rod Speed

Joe <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html

Do the decent thing and set fire to yourself in 'protest'

That will make them change their ways for sure.

nobody

Rod Speed wrote:

> Do the decent thing and set fire to yourself in 'protest'
>
> That will make them change their ways for sure.

Maybe the right thing to do is to set *them* on fire (with honest
reporting). Like cockroaches in daylight, they tend to run for cover
when their behavior is noticed.

Odds are slim that honest reporting is available at the majority of
corporate media outlets -- but it's still possible.

lorad474@cs.com

On Nov 4, 10:25 am, Joe <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> The USA is becoming a police state

Yes.
Things like that tend to happen when DHS hires (as it has) the former
Communist directors of the KGB and the STASI as 'consultants'.

Greg Rozelle

(Reposted-did not post correctly)

On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 10:25:09 -0800, Joe <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html

Are you kidding that website if full of itself.
We have the ACLU and EFF no one will shut them down.

We can fix this problem by voting in the next election and by calling
your congress person.

Bush even criticized Pakistan government from removing their
constitution

That camera one if full of it. I saw a national geographic story on
the camera. It is not that powerful. Yes it can see in the house
but it cant see that clearly. It can not tell what your are doing,

A for bad cops (not all cops are bad) that need to be handle by a
special prosecutor.

Minor records are suppose to be sealed.

Canada, USA and Mexico become one country. I doubt Mexico or Canada
would allow that. When are actually tightening are boards with
Mexico and Canada.

I will never get a chip in my hand or forehead ever!

Harlan Messinger

Joe wrote:
> http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html

Yes, the FBI has even begun throwing people into prison without a trial
for posting off-topic tripe on Usenet.