Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > New Memory Card Website Just Launched

New Memory Card Website Just Launched

ian@cheapshareware.co.uk

Hi everyone.

Just a quick note to let you all know that after many months of
development, we have finally launched our New Memory Card web site.

We sell memory cards and memory sticks for all types of devices such
as mobile phones, GPS, Playstation 2, Sony PSP, digital cameras, video
cameras and much more.

Products include Multimedia Cards (MMC), Secure Digital Cards (SD),
Compact Flash (CF), Dual Voltage Cards (DV), MMC Mobile Cards, PS2
Memory Cards, Memory Sticks, Flash Pen Drives, Transflash and Pro-Duo
Memory Sticks.

Grab yourself a coffee and take a few minutes to have a look

http://www.BargainMemoryCards.co.uk

Regards

Ian