Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > voip router or adaptor

voip router or adaptor

radar

hi.. I use Ekida on Linux.. Its just a software for VoIP
communication where you can set up more accounts but I dont like to
have the computer still on so I just decided to find something like a
router or adaptor which is able to manage more accounts together. I
just wonder if any can be found but I say there must be one somewhere
because these days if you have a mobile phones using two sim cards
where is possible to choose which sim card to make a call .. so why
not have a voip device for more than one SIP account. Otherwise I
would have to find a someone who is able to change the software inside
these devices. I would say the choosing the account should be by
pressing a number on the phone - for example 'number one' choose
VoIPbuster.com and 'number two' BLABLA and after dialing international
format number...or in different way... ..easy! Why I am not able to
find any..
So do you know any device?
Thx.. Tom

liuzhaoyongxx@gmail.com

On 11 4 , 6 37 , radar <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hi.. I use Ekida on Linux.. Its just a software for VoIP
> communication where you can set up more accounts but I dont like to
> have the computer still on so I just decided to find something like a
> router or adaptor which is able to manage more accounts together. I
> just wonder if any can be found but I say there must be one somewhere
> because these days if you have a mobile phones using two sim cards
> where is possible to choose which sim card to make a call .. so why
> not have a voip device for more than one SIP account. Otherwise I
> would have to find a someone who is able to change the software inside
> these devices. I would say the choosing the account should be by
> pressing a number on the phone - for example 'number one' choose
> VoIPbuster.com and 'number two' BLABLA and after dialing international
> format number...or in different way... ..easy! Why I am not able to
> find any..
> So do you know any device?
> Thx.. Tom

Hi

Of course. There are too many device support more then one sip
account. Such as the Jin310 from T.C.S, please log on our website
store.telecomchinasourcing.com
It will be easier to use, and save power. No need sound card.

leon

LVMarc

radar wrote:
> hi.. I use Ekida on Linux.. Its just a software for VoIP
> communication where you can set up more accounts but I dont like to
> have the computer still on so I just decided to find something like a
> router or adaptor which is able to manage more accounts together. I
> just wonder if any can be found but I say there must be one somewhere
> because these days if you have a mobile phones using two sim cards
> where is possible to choose which sim card to make a call .. so why
> not have a voip device for more than one SIP account. Otherwise I
> would have to find a someone who is able to change the software inside
> these devices. I would say the choosing the account should be by
> pressing a number on the phone - for example 'number one' choose
> VoIPbuster.com and 'number two' BLABLA and after dialing international
> format number...or in different way... ..easy! Why I am not able to
> find any..
> So do you know any device?
> Thx.. Tom

here is an adapter that enable he voip and PSTN lines to be easily
joined so that you can use your favorite single line phone
gear(telephone, answering machine, etc) one two lines, whatever the
source,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=020

I made the first units for my own use and continue to make these!

Marc