Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Cheers?

Cheers?

Aaron J. Bossig

Is Cheers still being released on DVD? I only see seasons 1-8
on DeepDiscount. I know they can't release it all at once, but
the last three seasons ARE in the works, aren't they?

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com

Wesley Mead ('Wezzo')

Aaron J. Bossig wrote:
> Is Cheers still being released on DVD? I only see seasons 1-8
> on DeepDiscount. I know they can't release it all at once, but
> the last three seasons ARE in the works, aren't they?

I understand that the final three seasons are unlikely to be released in
the near future due to "poor sales".

A great shame.

Wes