Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ASP.NET Machine A...

ASP.NET Machine A...

Robin

Hi in my user accounts ASP.NET Machine A...has created a limited account,
is this normal procedure as I have just noticed it.
Any advice will be appreciated.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Robin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi in my user accounts ASP.NET Machine A...has created a limited account,
>is this normal procedure as I have just noticed it.
>Any advice will be appreciated.

It's normal and created when .NET was installed, it's needed for some
..NET applications.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.NET_Framework
--

Dangers of Juggling Bowling Balls
http://www.loanmeyoursister.com/?p=36

Mr. Arnold

"Robin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8c5Xi.6861$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi in my user accounts ASP.NET Machine A...has created a limited account,
> is this normal procedure as I have just noticed it.
> Any advice will be appreciated.

That account was created by .Net Framework 1.1 when it was installed. The
account only applies to Web sites that are MS .Net Web server sites. In
addition to this, it only applies to .Net solutions on your computer that
are Web solutions that will access a MS .Net Web server. The account is only
used on .Net Web server solutions that your browser may access on a MS Web
server site and nothing else or no other types of programs ruining on your
computer.