Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > WE BUY used Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron,

WE BUY used Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron,

buyonet@hotmail.com

WE BUY used Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP,
Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron,
Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme
Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs
Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, Nokia VPN/
Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft
Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc...
Email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) with any of the above that you wish to
sell.

WTB: (USED or NEW) Nortel, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Lucent, Foundry,
Extreme, F5 Big IP, Tellabs, Microsoft, Adobe & more. We buy Telecom,
Networking and Software. Look below at my current want to buys and
email me with any offers that you have. PLEASE LOOK BELOW AT ALL OF
THE WANT TO BUYS...
EMAIL (E-Mail Removed) YOUR RESPONSES FOR QUICK