Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > World globe mixed with cotton ball in Photoshops

World globe mixed with cotton ball in Photoshops

smecnarowski@gmail.com

Hello.

I am sorry for my english. I want to ask you a question about tutorial
- because i can't find way - how to create a montage which will look
like a world made from cotton ball in Photoshop.

I hope someone could help me...

Rich

On Nov 3, 10:29 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I am sorry for my english. I want to ask you a question about tutorial
> - because i can't find way - how to create a montage which will look
> like a world made from cotton ball in Photoshop.
>
> I hope someone could help me...

Go here: alt.graphics.photoshop