Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > D-Link DSL-G604T Tech Support Site Problems

D-Link DSL-G604T Tech Support Site Problems

victorash81 victorash81 is offline
Junior Member

I been trying to get more information on setting up better wireless security for my DSL-G604T I currently only have WEP enabled, Ive been trying to find more information about how to set up WPA or WPA2.

I found the flowing link to the D-link Tech website for my DSL-G604T,

http://www.dlink.com.au/tech/default...mplateId=35798

On the web site it gives you the option to :
Click here to see this document with screenshots

when I do this the screen shot that comes up is almost the same as mine when I log onto my D-link Setup site except for a few important differences

The D-link Tech support website Screenshot does not show the following options that are listed on my site...

WPA2
AnyWPA
Enable WPA2 Pre Authentation
Radius Server

But it has PSK HEX which mine dose not have.

But otherwise the screen shots are identical and both for the D-Link - G604T so thats confusing.

So I dont know if there is a more update help site out there..

any help appreciated