Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Lost wireless connection when unplugging external hard disk?

Lost wireless connection when unplugging external hard disk?

NewsGroupQuestion

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction...

I have 5 USB ports, 4 at the back, 1 at the front.

I have my wireless adapter plugged into one at the back.

I have an external hard disk plugged in at the front.

When I disconnect the hard disk, I lose my wireless connection. A few
minutes later, the wireless connection re-establishes.

Is this a known issue? It's a niggle more than anything. Is there a 'fix'?

Jack

Hi
Right now your external Drive and Wirelees probaly use the same USB Root
Use differnt USB ports.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"NewsGroupQuestion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:cshact$f29$(E-Mail Removed)...