Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > displaying inline jpg's

displaying inline jpg's

Stubby

I installed Thunderbird 1.5. Now messages with inline jpg pix no
longer display, just a box with a little marker in the upper left
corner. I unchecked the "Block loading of remote images in mail msgs".
Right now no extensions are installed.

Leonidas Jones

Stubby wrote:
> I installed Thunderbird 1.5. Now messages with inline jpg pix no
> longer display, just a box with a little marker in the upper left
> corner. I unchecked the "Block loading of remote images in mail msgs".
> Right now no extensions are installed.

View>>Message Body As

Set to Original HTML

Lee

gwtc

Leonidas Jones wrote:

> Stubby wrote:
>
>>I installed Thunderbird 1.5. Now messages with inline jpg pix no
>>longer display, just a box with a little marker in the upper left
>>corner. I unchecked the "Block loading of remote images in mail msgs".
>>Right now no extensions are installed.

> View>>Message Body As
>
> Set to Original HTML
>
> Lee

and make sure "Display attachments inline" is checked under View.

Stubby

gwtc wrote:
> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>
>> Stubby wrote:
>>
>>> I installed Thunderbird 1.5. Now messages with inline jpg pix no
>>> longer display, just a box with a little marker in the upper left
>>> corner. I unchecked the "Block loading of remote images in mail msgs".
>>> Right now no extensions are installed.

>> View>>Message Body As
>>
>> Set to Original HTML
>>
>> Lee

> and make sure "Display attachments inline" is checked under View.

Thanks. Both those options are as you called for. Clicking on the
empty frame doesn't bring up a "Display it" now. I took a look at the
source code and it inserts the images with something like
cid:foo@sdaf.1234 I don't understand that, but it is not a simple
reference to a .jpg file as I initially assumed.

Tool which expands implicitly inline inline functions tthunder@gmx.de C++ 3 06-16-2005 12:54 AM
To inline or not to inline? Alvin C++ 7 05-06-2005 03:04 PM
Function delcared inline but not defined inline Nish C Programming 4 10-08-2004 03:31 PM
External inline functions calling internal inline functions Daniel Vallstrom C Programming 2 11-21-2003 01:57 PM
inline or not to inline in C++ Abhi C++ 2 07-03-2003 12:07 AM

Advertisments