Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Where can I see the actual score for the MCP test?

Where can I see the actual score for the MCP test?

=?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

I did the 70-270 test through VUE, and I got a paper that says my score, but
I want to know where I can see it on the net, so it will keep and that I will
be able to print it and to prove to others.
When I go into the MCP site and I press "print my transcript" it doesn't
show the grade, I was not able to find anywhere else in the site that it said
my grade.
When I go into the www.pearsonvue.com site I was able to find where it says
"Authenticate Score Report" (under "Test Taker Services) but all it says
inside is "Grade: pass ", it does not say the actual number, when I log in
with my user name and password I see that it says the details of my test and
then it says "Status: Passed", but it also doesn't say my grade there.
Where can I see my actual grade?

Michael Sejersen

On the piece of paper you should have gotten from the VUE test place.

Since microsoft only care about passed or failed, there is no need for
score. its mostly there for people that fail, and can see how close they
came.

Regards
Michael, MCSE 2003

"Gavriel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I did the 70-270 test through VUE, and I got a paper that says my score,
>but
> I want to know where I can see it on the net, so it will keep and that I
> will
> be able to print it and to prove to others.
> When I go into the MCP site and I press "print my transcript" it doesn't
> show the grade, I was not able to find anywhere else in the site that it
> said
> my grade.
> When I go into the www.pearsonvue.com site I was able to find where it
> says
> "Authenticate Score Report" (under "Test Taker Services) but all it says
> inside is "Grade: pass ", it does not say the actual number, when I log
> in
> with my user name and password I see that it says the details of my test
> and
> then it says "Status: Passed", but it also doesn't say my grade there.
> Where can I see my actual grade?

Robert Moir

Gavriel wrote:
> I did the 70-270 test through VUE, and I got a paper that says my
> score, but I want to know where I can see it on the net, so it will
> keep and that I will be able to print it and to prove to others.
> When I go into the MCP site and I press "print my transcript" it
> doesn't show the grade, I was not able to find anywhere else in the
> site that it said my grade.
> When I go into the www.pearsonvue.com site I was able to find where
> it says "Authenticate Score Report" (under "Test Taker Services) but
> all it says inside is "Grade: pass ", it does not say the actual
> number, when I log in with my user name and password I see that it
> says the details of my test and then it says "Status: Passed", but it
> also doesn't say my grade there. Where can I see my actual grade?

Your actual grade is "passed". The choices are "Passed" or "Failed". That is
the grade that is used because that is how the scheme is run.

Andy Ruth [MSFT]

If you registered online, then Vue has an online record of all of your
exams.

Andy Ruth
Microsoft Learning

rights.