Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Enable "Aurora" boot screen in Vista

Enable "Aurora" boot screen in Vista

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Tired of Vista boot screen?
Enable this old style looking one by a simple check mark.
http://www.ocmodshop.com/ocmodshop.aspx?a=893
Carlos

Kue2

Once you do that is it permanent or can you uncheck & go back?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tired of Vista boot screen?
> Enable this old style looking one by a simple check mark.
> http://www.ocmodshop.com/ocmodshop.aspx?a=893
> Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Hugh,
I didn't try it yet but I guess that running msconfig again and unchecking
the NOUIGUIBOOT option gets things back to normal.
It is just that simple.
Carlos

"Kue2" wrote:

> Once you do that is it permanent or can you uncheck & go back?

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Tired of Vista boot screen?
> > Enable this old style looking one by a simple check mark.
> > http://www.ocmodshop.com/ocmodshop.aspx?a=893
> > Carlos

Alessandro

Hi,