Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Writing GTK UI for Python apps in XUL

Writing GTK UI for Python apps in XUL

Devraj

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to write UI code in XUL for a GTK Python application? I
found NuFox, which does the reverse (lets me write Python to generate
XUL)

Thanks.

Alberto Berti

Devraj> Hi everyone, Is it possible to write UI code in XUL for a
Devraj> GTK Python application? I found NuFox, which does the
Devraj> reverse (lets me write Python to generate XUL)

i wrote such a system as a proof of concept, it's far from being
complete.

you can find the sources here:

http://www.artiemestieri.tn.it/~azazel/darcs/snakegtk

with it you can use python scripting inside xul files.
Take a look at this

http://www.artiemestieri.tn.it/~azaz...egtk/doc/site/