Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > using imported address lists in thunderbird

using imported address lists in thunderbird

chuckbowers2002@gmail.com

I imported my address list from windows mail (vista's OE), and it
looks just fine. However, the addresses appear to be dead. when I
click on one and try to transfer it to the "to" field, nothing
happens. what am i doing wrong?

thanks for any help

chuck bowers

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

> I imported my address list from windows mail (vista's OE), and it
> looks just fine. However, the addresses appear to be dead. when I
> click on one and try to transfer it to the "to" field, nothing
> happens. what am i doing wrong?
>

> thanks for any help
>
> chuck bowers

what do you mean you "click on one and try to transfer it to
the 'to' field?" WHAT!!!!???? What are you trying to do?
How are you trying to do this? I don't understand.

disregarded!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

OldScudder

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 20:25:43 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> I imported my address list from windows mail (vista's OE), and it
> looks just fine. However, the addresses appear to be dead. when I
> click on one and try to transfer it to the "to" field, nothing
> happens. what am i doing wrong?
>

> thanks for any help
>
> chuck bowers

Highlight the address you want then go up to the menu icons & click on
"Write"
--
Reply To: works (with a little editing)