Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox Deer Park Unix: turning off drag&drop? (paper sheet icon)

Firefox Deer Park Unix: turning off drag&drop? (paper sheet icon)

ted@loft.tnolan.com (Ted Nolan

Hi,

I'm running Firefox Deer Park on FreeBSD. I'm running neither gnome nor KDE,
just the enlightenment window manager, and I have the PrefBar extension
installed.

I've got a pretty slow machine, and often when I get ahead of Firefox, or
just fumble finger the mouse, I get the icon of a sheet of paper which
follows the mouse and more or less freezes things up until I can get it
to go away. I gather this is some sort of drag & drop facility, something
for which I have absolutely no use. Is there some way to disable this?
I've looked in preferences and "about:config" without seeing anything which
looks promising...

Thanks!

Ted

Disable drag&drop, Firefox Deer Park 1.5 Xwin? ted@loft.tnolan.com (Ted Nolan Firefox 3 01-25-2007 06:45 PM
Deer Park on a Mac ? anyone Firefox 1 09-12-2005 10:57 PM
Firefox enters the Deer Park Gordon NZ Computing 0 07-16-2005 06:16 AM
Deer Park Alpha Kouros Firefox 3 06-14-2005 05:29 PM
ff 1.1 'deer park', re :features/wish Splibbilla Firefox 1 06-03-2005 11:40 AM

Advertisments