Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Getting SSIDs list and Setting SSID on adapter

Getting SSIDs list and Setting SSID on adapter

=?Utf-8?B?QXZuaXNo?=

I amtrying to set the SSID on the Wireles adapter using WMI but no success
even the scanssids phenomenon returns garbage. What can I do I neeed to
programmatically configure SSId and Scan avaiable ssids.

Please Help..

Avnish.

Alan White

The SSID is set on the router and each computer seeks out available SSID's.
Click on yours, enter the WEP or WPA key and click on Connect.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...