Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Web page without the chrome

Web page without the chrome

Oriane

Hi there,

I would like to build a Web page using ASP.Net or Javascript, which be
looking like a remote control, which means that the "chrome" (I don't know
if it is the right word) would not be shown (like Vista gadget).

Any ideas ? Eventually, it can be only for IE..

Regards

=?Utf-8?B?YnJ1Y2UgYmFya2VyIChzcWx3b3JrLmNvbSk=?=

to remove the crome you will need something besides IE to host the web page.
You could write a winforms app with a browser control to do this.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

"Oriane" wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I would like to build a Web page using ASP.Net or Javascript, which be
> looking like a remote control, which means that the "chrome" (I don't know
> if it is the right word) would not be shown (like Vista gadget).
>
> Any ideas ? Eventually, it can be only for IE..
>
> Regards

Oriane

Hi Bruce,
"bruce barker (sqlwork.com)"
<(E-Mail Removed) > a écrit dans le message de
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> to remove the crome you will need something besides IE to host the web
> page.
> You could write a winforms app with a browser control to do this.

Ok thanks a lot...

Oriane

Oriane

And what if I use Active Desktop on XP ?