Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam 70-270 - Vista?

Reply
Thread Tools

Exam 70-270 - Vista?

 
 
=?Utf-8?B?RGlsZW1tYQ==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-01-2007
Hi, I plan to take the exam 70-270 on Win XP Pro soon and was wondering if
or when this certification may be tested with Vista instead? I'm new to the
certification process and want to be certified with Win XP Pro as I haven't
used Vista yet and want to ensure I can do the exam on XP when I'm ready.

Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you.

Em
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Mostly Gizzards
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-01-2007
Dilemma wrote:
> Hi, I plan to take the exam 70-270 on Win XP Pro soon and was wondering if
> or when this certification may be tested with Vista instead? I'm new to the
> certification process and want to be certified with Win XP Pro as I haven't
> used Vista yet and want to ensure I can do the exam on XP when I'm ready.
>
> Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you.
>
> Em


70-270 will always cover Windows XP. Vista is a different exam.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-01-2007
Gizzards is correct in that 70-270 is its own exam. This exam number will
always specify specifically the XP desktop product. WHat you may be
interested in, rather, is which exam you may take which will serve as a
client exam but covers vista instead. That exam is already availible as
70-620.
--
Wayne Anderson
http://blog.avanadeadvisor.com/blogs/waynea/


"Mostly Gizzards" wrote:

> Dilemma wrote:
> > Hi, I plan to take the exam 70-270 on Win XP Pro soon and was wondering if
> > or when this certification may be tested with Vista instead? I'm new to the
> > certification process and want to be certified with Win XP Pro as I haven't
> > used Vista yet and want to ensure I can do the exam on XP when I'm ready.
> >
> > Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you.
> >
> > Em

>
> 70-270 will always cover Windows XP. Vista is a different exam.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
blogging80@gmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2007

Guys,

This site has virtually all the IT certifications available,

http://certdream.googlepages.com

Good luck and have fun.




On Nov 1, 1:05 pm, Wayne Anderson <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Gizzards is correct in that 70-270 is its own exam. This exam number will
> always specify specifically the XP desktop product. WHat you may be
> interested in, rather, is which exam you may take which will serve as a
> client exam but covers vista instead. That exam is already availible as
> 70-620.
> --
> Wayne Andersonhttp://blog.avanadeadvisor.com/blogs/waynea/
>
>
>
> "Mostly Gizzards" wrote:
> > Dilemma wrote:
> > > Hi, I plan to take the exam 70-270 on Win XP Pro soon and was wondering if
> > > or when this certification may be tested with Vista instead? I'm new to the
> > > certification process and want to be certified with Win XP Pro as I haven't
> > > used Vista yet and want to ensure I can do the exam on XP when I'm ready.

>
> > > Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you.

>
> > > Em

>
> > 70-270 will always cover Windows XP. Vista is a different exam.- Hide quoted text -

>
> - Show quoted text -



 
Reply With Quote
 
PAJ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2007
On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 02:47:10 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>
>This site has virtually all the IT certifications available,
>

Excellent.
Quote: "We have the most current and accurate versions of the exams you
are looking for"
You are right. Much better than the official Microsoft MCP site.
One day I hope to be as great as you.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSE 4 11-15-2006 02:40 AM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola Microsoft Certification 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSD 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCAD 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd realexxams@yahoo.com Microsoft Certification 0 05-10-2006 02:35 PM



Advertisments