Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > American Artist in Iran Photoblog

American Artist in Iran Photoblog

Mewsing

Please check my photoblog and let me know what you think.

http://lumpen-orientalism.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Kristen

Igor

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 14:38:38 -0000, Mewsing
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Please check my photoblog and let me know what you think.
>
>http://lumpen-orientalism.blogspot.com/

Interesting photos, though it would be nice to know where they were
taken (the country, since obviously not all of them are of Iran, but
also the particular location -- what's the building in "Stairway to
Heaven?").
--
"Those of us whose brains did not die in college are
actually stunned by just how stupid academic ideas

Mewsing

On Nov 1, 3:29 pm, Igor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 14:38:38 -0000, Mewsing
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >Please check my photoblog and let me know what you think.

> >http://lumpen-orientalism.blogspot.com/

> Interesting photos, though it would be nice to know where they were
> taken (the country, since obviously not all of them are of Iran, but
> also the particular location -- what's the building in "Stairway to
> Heaven?").
> --
> "Those of us whose brains did not die in college are
> actually stunned by just how stupid academic ideas
> are." -- Robert W. Whitaker,http://readbob.com/

Thanks for your comments and suggestion. Yes, the photos were taken in
different Middle East and Asian countries. The building is Ayasofya
(Hagia Sophia) in Istanbul, Turkey shot last week.