Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Publisher to asp.net

Publisher to asp.net

David C

Someone in our company created web pages in Microsoft Publisher 2003. Is
there any way to get them into VS 2005 asp.net pages? Thanks.

David

Mark Fitzpatrick

You can import the HTML and images int a VS project then copy the HTML into
a blank ASP.Net page, but Pubisher was never meant to create good HTML (in
other words, it could be painful). Expect to do a bit of cleanup work here
as Publisher was made for brochures and FrontPage was made foe making HTML.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - Expression
news:(E-Mail Removed)...