Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: reinstatement

OT: reinstatement

Network Guru

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> make it happen

GASP! Should I entertain the thought of composing an acceptance speech?

Consultant

be humble

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> make it happen
>>

> GASP! Should I entertain the thought of composing an acceptance speech?

kpg*

> be humble

....and bring your checkbook

CBIC

"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns99DC637C296F9ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> be humble

> ...and bring your checkbook

And a gift for the goat

Consultant

dont forget your shirt!

http://www.bustedtees.com/shirt/computers-r/male

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns99DC637C296F9ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>>> be humble

>> ...and bring your checkbook
>>

> And a gift for the goat

kpg*

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OARsiSWHIHA.700
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> http://www.bustedtees.com/shirt/computers-r/male

I didn't know Aligood modeled on the side.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns99DC6EB693D15ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OARsiSWHIHA.700
> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>
> > http://www.bustedtees.com/shirt/computers-r/male

> I didn't know Aligood modeled on the side.

WOW! I even had to look twice! Odd.

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -