Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Openings for Core Java / Oracle programming

Openings for Core Java / Oracle programming

Rajasekar

Hi

Kindly go through this requirement, we are looking for our MNC Client

Job description
## PRIMARY SKILLS
2-3 years Core Java / Oracle programming experience in a UNIX
environment

## SECONDARY SKILLS
# Knowledge of OSS Standards
# J2EE
# XML
# Good communication skills

Desired experience
3-4 years of relevant experience

Required skills

Knowledge of OSS Standards

Kindly forward your resume to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Call me at 044-42279955

With Regards
Rajasekar

Lew

Rajasekar wrote:
> Kindly go through this requirement, we are looking for our MNC Client

Namaste.

Please do not spam the newsgroups.

It would be appropriate to post an introduction to yourself and a summary of
the types of jobs you have available, although even that is not very welcome
in clj.programmer by some. Personally, I think we should welcome recruiters
to these pages, but even if that were so I wouldn't support splattering every
little oh-so-important (to you, not us) separate announcement onto the group.

Show some respect, please. review the "What they're for" message that is
posted to this group every five days, and follow its links.

comp.lang.java.programmer is a discussion group, not a jobs-posting board or
an advertisement group.

--
Lew