Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > outlook express help needed

outlook express help needed

Robinb

Hello

I use Outlook express for email. Just recently, my sent emails have stopped
being saved in the "sent" folder. Any ideas why? Ive tried compacting the
folder and deleting a few messages to no avail. Ive checked that "save sent
emails in sent folder" is ticked in the options.

Thanks in advance

Robin

Mr. Arnold

"Robinb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:47293fdc$2$12806$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> Hello
>
> I use Outlook express for email. Just recently, my sent emails have
> stopped
> being saved in the "sent" folder. Any ideas why? Ive tried compacting the
> folder and deleting a few messages to no avail. Ive checked that "save
> sent
> emails in sent folder" is ticked in the options.

You may need to post to a MS Outlook Express NG at msnews.microsoft.com.

Chet39

Go to "Tools/Options/Send" and verify that the top box is checked. If not,
we will help you look further.