Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > j2me multiplayer mobile 2d racing game

j2me multiplayer mobile 2d racing game

vish_dude

Hey if you r interested with joining hands with my project...Please do
so...

My topic is this j2me multiplayer mobile game...and im gonna make a
racing game in 2d....me already started a lil bit of codin.... If u r
interested...please do join..dhankqqq...

mdtsdca mdtsdca is offline
Junior Member

i'd like to be involved if you have extra room. send info http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) thanks

Last edited by mdtsdca; 11-01-2007 at 02:30 AM..