Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Voip Via Computer

Voip Via Computer

5linx 5linx is offline
Junior Member

So I know that when using skype if a phone number appears on a website you can click it and skype will dial it for you. But what I want to know is if you already have a Voip line is there any software out there that will allow me to do this with out having to pay for skypes services.