Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Hey people, would you like to excahnge links with our site?

Hey people, would you like to excahnge links with our site?

www.jrdesignstudio.com

Hey guys,

If you have a website and would like to link to us, we welcome link
interexchange. Please have a look at what we do (graphic design) and
if we're suitable to have a link with you.

www.jrdesignstudio.com

I look forward to hearing from all interested people.

Many thanks,
JR Design

www.jrdesignstudio.com

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

www.jrdesignstudio.com wrote:
> Hey guys,
>

> If you have a website and would like to link to us, we welcome link

**** you.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

www. jrdesignstudio. com wrote:

> Hey guys,

Hey. You've been asking this in numerous newsgroups.

> If you have a website and would like to link to us,

See the responses in the webmaster groups, where it was recommended you
fix your site and design first.

--
-bts

Gazwad

Beauregard T. Shagnasty <(E-Mail Removed)>, the
debilitated-idler and pierced flute player who likes shameless
hard-fisting with rottweilers, and whose partner is a broad with a
rotten nookie, wrote in
<ej6Wi.308711$(E-Mail Removed)>:
> www. jrdesignstudio. com wrote:
>
>> Hey guys,

> Hey. You've been asking this in numerous newsgroups.
>
>> If you have a website and would like to link to us,

> See the responses in the webmaster groups, where it was recommended you
> fix your site and design first.

There's ****-all wrong with it.
You bike-riding, ****.

is but a dream within a dream.

Plato

www.jrdesignstudio.com wrote:

> If you have a website and would like to link to us, we welcome link
> interexchange. Please have a look at what we do (graphic design) and
> if we're suitable to have a link with you.
>
> www.jrddessisgnsataudio.com

Purchase a way better .com name for starters.