Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > re: Need Help....Please

re: Need Help....Please

All Woman

heres info that was on her phone: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and also
from trakkengoogle.com

Paul

All Woman wrote:
> heres info that was on her phone: (E-Mail Removed) and also
> from trakkengoogle.com

Using "(E-Mail Removed)" as a search term, I found this:

http://groups.google.ca/group/google...0fbefcfe44dca6

http://www.google.com/support/toolba...y?answer=38807

Hope that helps,
Paul

Jeff Strickland

Take the phone to the store where the phone service is sold, for example if
her service is Verizon, go to the Verizon store, if T-Mobile, to the
T-Mobile store, etc. They will be able to help her find out where the
messages are coming from.

If the messages are porn, go to the police, unless you like porn then you
should reply so you get more ...

This information from your post, (E-Mail Removed), is an e-mail
address.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...