Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > clustering

clustering

shafaatunnur@gmail.com

Hi. can anyone help me? i couldn't find the overall of clustering
package in this page.
http://www.geog.leeds.ac.uk/people/a...lustering.java
- So, how is it?
the package is here
http://www.geog.leeds.ac.uk/people/a...n/spin-cluster
i tried to compile n run but still error..what i suppose to do?

Roedy Green

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 23:13:39 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote,

>Hi. can anyone help me? i couldn't find the overall of clustering
>package in this page.
>http://www.geog.leeds.ac.uk/people/a...lustering.java
>- So, how is it?
>the package is here
>http://www.geog.leeds.ac.uk/people/a...n/spin-cluster
>i tried to compile n run but still error..what i suppose to do?

When have trouble accessing page, just keep peeling off the trailing
part of the directory till you find something. E.g.

http://www.geog.leeds.ac.uk/people/a.turner/

Then you can look around for conventional links, or look for an email
address to ask the guy where the page went.

If that fails, try googling the guy's name.

Links to university sites go stale very quickly. Often the material
goes with the student to some new website.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary

Switch Clustering Query Johnny Noitargim Cisco 0 10-11-2004 07:34 PM
Re: Clustering Matt MCSE 0 02-12-2004 01:02 PM
Re: Clustering Marc Reynolds [MSFT] MCSE 1 02-12-2004 03:03 AM
70-223 Clustering 2000 Exam Leighton Evans MCSE 1 01-19-2004 03:32 PM
70-223 Clustering De Directeur MCSE 6 09-27-2003 01:52 AM

Advertisments