Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > Online Multi-Player GTA SA!

Online Multi-Player GTA SA!

Ludnix Ludnix is offline
Senior Member
Location: Eureka California

For those of you who didn't know about Multi Theft Auto GTA SA, well it's a mod for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas that allows you to play online. At this point you're limited to racing, but soon they will be releasing gametypes such as free roam and death match.

You can see a review for it here:

http://www.razergames.com/reviews/m/mta.html

Yes, it's free if you have GTA SA for pc.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Theres another one out, alot less joltier and more free for both VC and SA, i think its something like msa or MP:SA

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Ok, link to the actual download this time maybe guys?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Lol, i never posted it

You might wanna try.

http://www.sa-mp.com/
Its only just begun, but its alot better. They are interfacing with GTA:SA differently

Last edited by unholy; 02-02-2006 at 09:38 AM..

Ludnix Ludnix is offline
Senior Member
Location: Eureka California

I think MTA has a better looking interface, but I'll have to see the gameplay of sa-mp tonight.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

, you should start with GTA Card mods you can get some sick ass ones

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

So I go to the downloads, it says "check back later", well that's useful.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Must be released yet well u can try vcmp which is the vice city version.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

<sigh> Thanks for nothing chump!

Ludnix Ludnix is offline
Senior Member
Location: Eureka California

Here you go modfather,

http://light.mtavc.com/

MTA for SA (despite the domain)

@Unholy: You thread crapper!

.NET usage in GTA Bijoy Naick ASP .Net 1 12-16-2004 09:58 PM
Re: GTA Vice City mod error Unhandled Exception geothermal Computer Support 0 04-17-2004 08:16 PM
Looking for a Digital Rebel in GTA (Toronto)? Woz Digital Photography 2 12-15-2003 12:59 AM
ForSale Canon Pro90IS Toronto (GTA) Todd Traill Digital Photography 3 09-29-2003 09:21 AM

Advertisments