Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > How to take an exam

How to take an exam

=?Utf-8?B?S2FseWFu?=

Hi,

I guess I am asking a question, which must have been asked a million times
before me. I would like to know how to take the MCSD exam, register for an
exam, and also find the exam date and location.

I could not find this information on Microsoft certification site.

Thanks in advance,
Kalyan

Cam Drab

http://www.microsoft.com/certification

"Kalyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I guess I am asking a question, which must have been asked a million times
> before me. I would like to know how to take the MCSD exam, register for an
> exam, and also find the exam date and location.
>
> I could not find this information on Microsoft certification site.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Kalyan

=?Utf-8?B?S2FseWFu?=

Found it. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/sixsteps.mspx

Looks like prometric is the only one from whom i can take the exam from. But
i could not find the tests i want to take. I am planning to tale MCSD exams.

--
Kalyan