Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Xcode 3.0 (somewhat OT)

Xcode 3.0 (somewhat OT)

mdh

Hi,
If anyone is using this compiler for C, ( or any other language)
perhaps you could drop me a line to help solve a problem I have.
Thank you.

santosh

mdh wrote:

> Hi,
> If anyone is using this compiler for C, ( or any other language)
> perhaps you could drop me a line to help solve a problem I have.
> Thank you.

Maybe this link will help...

mdh

On Oct 30, 11:02 am, santosh <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> mdh wrote:
> > Hi,
> > If anyone is using this compiler for C, ( or any other language)
> > perhaps you could drop me a line to help solve a problem I have.
> > Thank you.

> Maybe this link will help...

That's what I thought too!! But, I guess they are too busy installing
Leopard!!! No...I have tried just about every avenue I can think of.
Thanks though.

Charlton Wilbur

mdh> Hi, If anyone is using this compiler for C, ( or any other
mdh> language) perhaps you could drop me a line to help solve a
mdh> problem I have. Thank you.

The best place to ask such questions is Apple's xcode-users mailing
list. You can find more information at
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/xcode-users

I use Xcode and am a sometime participant on that list, but this is
not an invitation to email me personally, unless you wish to pay my
consulting rate.

Charlton

--
Charlton Wilbur

mdh

> The best place to ask such questions is Apple's xcode-users mailing
> list. You can find more information athttp://lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/xcode-users

Finally, did get a response from the list...it may be a bug...but, to
a novice like myself, differentiating bugs from stupidity can often be
difficult. I wish I could support you, but I have my own things I need
to support too!!!

Richard Bos

mdh <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > The best place to ask such questions is Apple's xcode-users mailing
> > list. You can find more information athttp://lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/xcode-users

> Finally, did get a response from the list...

Your lesson for today is: patience is one of the cardinal virtues for a
programmer. So is impatience. Most important, though, is to learn when
to exercise which of those two virtues.

Richard

XCode Class Compilation Dan Java 2 06-13-2006 10:02 PM
Python in XCode - autoindent? Jeffrey E. Forcier Python 0 09-19-2005 04:06 PM
Xcode and cppunit Scott C++ 2 04-27-2004 10:09 PM
building Python extensions with XCode Benjamin Golinvaux Python 0 04-11-2004 01:21 PM
[ANN] macstl 0.1.5 -- Xcode compatibility Glen Low C++ 0 11-02-2003 01:20 PM

Advertisments