Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > onsite Computer Repair Anaheim, PC Repair Services Anaheim, orange county - california

onsite Computer Repair Anaheim, PC Repair Services Anaheim, orange county - california

Lori

sacatech.com offers onsite Computer Repair Anaheim, PC Repair Services
Anaheim, orange county - california. Onsite computer repair,
troubleshooting & support service center. Expert technician for home
and business, available for solving problems of Desktop, Laptop,
network & printers.

sacatech.com provides computer repair and computer service of your
home or office equipment. Sacatech.com will work one on one with you
to ensure your complete satisfaction. Our computer technicians are
trained and qualified for problem solving to your home or office
computer equipment.

We have been servicing multi computer office environments and private
home PC users in Anaheim, orange county - california

Click for more details : http://www.sacatech.com/anaheim.htm

sandy58

On Oct 30, 4:30 am, Lori <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> sacatech.com offers onsite Computer Repair Anaheim, PC Repair Services
> Anaheim, orange county - california. Onsite computer repair,
> troubleshooting & support service center. Expert technician for home
> and business, available for solving problems of Desktop, Laptop,
> network & printers.
>
> sacatech.com provides computer repair and computer service of your
> home or office equipment. Sacatech.com will work one on one with you
> to ensure your complete satisfaction. Our computer technicians are
> trained and qualified for problem solving to your home or office
> computer equipment.
>
> We have been servicing multi computer office environments and private
> home PC users in Anaheim, orange county - california
>
> Click for more details :http://www.sacatech.com/anaheim.htm

Lori, do you cover Aberdeen, Scotland?
I am getting a strange noise from inside the box when I
change "pages" ie: go from one poster to another in this
or any other news group, when I play a game, etc.
The noise is a grunting kinda labouring moan. Very short
and stops when I have done whatever I am doing.
I cannot exactly place the location other than saying it
comes from the lower half of the box. Not a "sound card"
kinda noise. More physical..if you know what I mean.
I'm thinking maybe video/graphics card???
Any hints/pointers/help gratefully received, all.
(Especially from Lori!)
Sandy in Scotland
TIA.